Heliotropic Healing moved in 2019 and is now located in the orange & gray building at:1400 N. 6th Avenue, Suite E1
Knoxville, TN 37917
865.696.0558 Click here for a map to 1400 N. 6th Avenue
Hours are by appointment:During the pandemic of 2020, please scroll down to Potential Closings for daily updates as the hours listed here are for “regular” life! Mondays 12-6
Fridays 10-5 …and one Saturday per month (usually the middle of the month) – June 13th is the next Saturday I will be in the office.
The office will be closed Monday, May 25, 2020 for Memorial Day.
As an essential health care provider in Tennessee, I am available for clients who are healthy and would not be putting their own health or the health of the community at risk. Please call the office phone at 865-696-0558 if you need to schedule or make a change to an existing appointment. You can also call if you just need to talk to someone – I am here for you!
I normally require a full business day’s notice if you need to make any changes; however, I do not charge fees for illness or concerns over illness and I am complying with the Governor’s orders while offering essential healthcare. Please follow CDC guidelines about risk factors and exposure and make a good decision for yourself and everyone with whom you may come in contact including me and my other clients.
In order to minimize everyone’s risk, please observe new office guidelines:
- I require that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a protective mask unless a medical condition prevents that.
- Only the person getting adjusted is allowed in the office. If the client is a child or has limited mobility, 1 adult is allowed to accompany them.
- If multiple people are coming together for adjustments, please come in one at a time.
- In an attempt to minimize contact with items in the office, I am scheduling appointments so that you should not have to wait in the reception area and can go directly to the adjusting room. The CST room is off-limits at this time and the Amethyst BioMat has been removed from the office and is temporarily unavailable for client use.
- Payment by credit card is preferred at this time.
- Please reschedule if you have: a fever; cough; shortness of breath; had contact with anyone who has a virus or is presumed to have one; or traveled outside the country or to any areas with a high number of virus cases in the past 14 days.
- Please make every attempt to arrive on time as just 5 minutes late interferes with my ability to keep the flow going with proper disinfecting as I am working solo at this point!
Extensive disinfecting of tables and surfaces is being done between clients/families.
We are taking it day by day with this virus!!!
Be well, stay healthy, and call the office at 865-696-0558 for the latest office hours!
This office takes payment at the time of service. Dr. Natalie is not in any networks and does not file insurance. If you require receipts so that you may self-file, please let the staff know and we will prepare superbills for you on a monthly basis.
We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (including most HSA cards), ApplePay and AndroidPay.