Heliotropic Healing is located in the orange & gray industrial-looking building at:1400 N. 6th Avenue, Suite E1
Knoxville, TN 37917
865.696.0558 Click here for a map to 1400 N. 6th Avenue
Hours are by appointment:Mondays 12-6
Fridays 10-2 …and one Saturday per month (usually the middle of the month) – March 13th is the next Saturday I will be in the office.
None for the remainder of February, but keep an eye on the weather!!!
As an essential health care provider in Tennessee, I am available for current clients who are healthy and would not be putting their own health or the health of the community at risk. Please call the office phone at 865-696-0558 if you need to schedule or make a change to an existing appointment.
I normally require a full business day’s notice if you need to make any changes; however, I do not charge fees for illness or concerns over illness. Please follow CDC guidelines about risk factors and exposure and make a good decision for yourself and everyone with whom you may come in contact including me and my other clients.
In order to minimize everyone’s risk, please be honest and observe my office guidelines:
- I require that everyone over the age of 2 years wear a properly fitting mask (and they are required throughout the building).
- Only the person getting adjusted is allowed in the office. If the client is a child or has limited mobility, 1 adult is allowed to accompany them.
- If multiple people are coming together for adjustments, please come in one at a time.
- In an attempt to minimize contact with items in the office, I am scheduling appointments so that you should not have to wait in the reception area and can go directly to the adjusting room. The CST room is off-limits at this time and the Amethyst BioMat has been removed from the office and is temporarily unavailable for client use.
- Contactless payment is available or you can pay by check or cash.
- Please reschedule if you have: new loss of smell or taste; a fever; cough; shortness of breath; sore throat; diarrhea; and/or had contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for Covid-19 or is under investigation for it.
- Please make every attempt to arrive on time as just 5 minutes late interferes with my ability to keep the flow going with proper disinfecting as I am working solo at this point!
Extensive disinfecting and sanitizing of tables and surfaces as well as filtering of air is being done between clients/families.
Be well, stay healthy, take care of each other, and call the office at 865-696-0558 for the latest office hours!
This office takes payment at the time of service. Dr. Natalie is not in any networks and does not file insurance. If you require receipts so that you may self-file, please let the staff know and we will prepare superbills for you on a monthly basis.
We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express (including most HSA cards), ApplePay and AndroidPay.